Secondary, Tertiary, Whānau
To understand where the line is between a joke and hurting someone's feelings.
We walk away knowing
Make sure you are certain a joke will be in good humour and not hurt someone.
- Do you agree that the Kiwi sense of humour often includes jabbing others and jabbing ourselves?
- Why is it important to learn to laugh at yourself?
- Do you have the ability to laugh at yourself? How can this be learned?
- Do you agree that mostly you can know where the line is between making a joke that is funny and making a joke that is mean?
- How can we keep the kiwi sense of humour, but also be kind to others?