Coaches of Tamariki, Primary 1-4, Primary 5-8, Secondary
To facilitate the You Have Value conversation with tamariki.
We walk away knowing
All of us have challenges. When you know you're valuable, it empowers you to reach out for the help you need.
What challenges are you facing?
Will explains that all of us have challenges to overcome, some are obvious and some are not so obvious, but all of us are valuable.
- Have you seen paralympic sports before? Will explains that all paralympians have worked hard to overcome obstacles to succeed in their sport. This is really inspiring.
- Will explains that all of us have challenges to overcome. What are some of the challenges you have had to face?
- Every single person has challenges to face even when sometimes from the outside it looks like everything is easy for them. Why is that helpful to remember?
- Will explains that we should ask for help when we face challenges because we are worth helping, we have value. Have you asked for help when you needed it?
- What reminds you that you are valuable?
Want to hear more from Will? Check out his other videos: