This fun activity is a cool thing to do together, and then you can chat about the things that you value!
We walk away knowing
There are many things in my life which are valuable to me.
What do you treasure?
This fun download is a fold-your-own mini treasure chest.
Younger tamariki will need some help with the cutting and folding of this chest, so it's a great way to practise succeeding together!
When you have made your chest, you can fill it with things that you treasure. These could be real things, or you could fill the chest with pictures of things that are valuable to you: your family, your pet, your favourite place to have a picnic etc!
You can choose between an A4 printable that folds a small treasure chest, or two A3 sheets which make a large chest.
- What are the things in your life that are your treasures?
- What makes these things so special to you?
- Did you know that each of us are a treasure?
- How can we remember that we are all special treasures?
- How can we remember to treat others like special treasures?