Primary 1-4, Primary 5-8
To emphasise to tamariki that there are people around them that are able to help and support them.
We walk away knowing
There are people in my life that I can ask for help. There are things I can do which will make me feel better.
Who are the people who help you succeed?
This is a simple paper doll activity that you can use to help students identify the people and activities in their lives that support them.
Print this worksheet on A3 and cut down the length to create two sets of paper dolls per sheet of paper.
Students may wish to cut out the paper dolls, some may wish to use the sheet as is.
Students can fill the doll shapes with the answers to the questions inside:
- People who make me feel better about myself.
- Adults in my life I can ask for help when I need it.
- Adults at school I can ask for help when I need it.
- Fun things to do that make me feel great.
- Things that help me feel better when I am down.
- People I can talk to who are good listeners.