Coaches and Managers, Players and Athletes, Secondary, Tertiary, Whānau
To foster an environment where we genuinely want others to succeed.
We walk away knowing
Other people's success can be celebrated; my opportunity will come again.
Take a moment to pause a reflect on some of the things Bob mentioned.
- How does your team respond to each other when they win?
- How does your team respond to each other when they lose?
- What does healthy competition look like? How can you show good sportsmanship, even when you lose?
- Apart from winning a game or a contract, how does your team succeed together?
- How do you build camaraderie in your team?