Coaches, Players, Secondary, Tertiary
Understand how we can show other people matter by checking in on them
We walk away knowing
I can make a difference to someone by simple actions.
- How does what Izzy has to say link with the strand 'Others Matter'?
- Izzy mentions the importance of knowing that others matter, particularly when working as a team. Why do you think this is so important?
- Izzy mentions asking people how they are doing. How could small check-ins with others make a difference?
- Have you ever had someone check in on you when you needed it? How did that affect you?
- Izzy says "we are all a big family." How could seeing the human race as a big family help you remember that others matter?
- How could your group do a better job of showing others that they matter?
See more from Israel here: Professional Rugby Player, Israel Dagg, speaks on the culture of Tall Poppy Syndrome