Players and Athletes, Secondary
Understand that Tall Poppy limits the way many of us participate in sports, and how this could change.
We walk away knowing
We shouldn't let the fear of what others think prevent us from giving our all.
- Has Tall Poppy Syndrome affected your willingness to give things a go?
- What's something that you want to try but are afraid of what peers may say?
- Can you think of someone who could help encourage you to try something new?
- Who could encourage you to try hard at something?
- How can you encourage a friend or peer to try hard or try something new?
See more from Ben here: Professional Touch Player, Ben Anderson, discusses the second strand: We Succeed Together