Teachers, Coaches of Tamariki
To introduce tamariki to the second strand of E Tū Tāngata, We Succeed Together.
We walk away knowing
We can achieve more when we work together than we can on our own.
We are stronger together..
In this short video, netball coach Marianne Delaney-Hoshek explains how her job as a coach is to make sure the team works together well; we can also do this in our lives outside of sport.
- Do we have to be the good at everything? Why not?
- What happens we we use everyone's strengths together?
- What does We Succeed Together mean?
- Have you ever worked really well with a group? What was that like?
- How could we work together well as a group in this class/team/whānau?