Primary 1-4, Primary 5-8, Whānau
For our tamariki to understand what it means to succeed together.
We walk away knowing
That we are better together and stronger together; we all have a part to play.
What does it look like to succeed together?
Listen as our friend Suzy chats about what We Succeed Together means. She uses some great child-friendly examples to explain how working well together benefits everyone.
- What examples did Suzy use to explain working together?
- Can you think of some more examples of when people work together and make something better than just one person working on their own?
- Suzy says that succeeding together will sometimes look like letting other people have a time to shine. What does she mean by this? What does this feel like?
- Suzy says that succeeding together will sometimes look like asking for help, and sometimes like helping others. Can you think of some times where that might be true?
- How can we work well together and support one another?
Below you will find some posters and colouring pages related to Suzy's message to help you reinforce these ideas with your tamariki.
Want to hear more from Suzy? Check out her other videos here: